This plugin adds two widgets to your website, which improve the core widgets “Who is online” and “Recently Browsing” through a new design. The members are not only shown with their username, but also with their avatar.
Available global settings:
- Widget background: normal or light
- Maximum number of avatar images to show
- Works with any installation of the Invision Community as it is based on core widgets.
- Access permissions are respected. If member profiles cannot be accessed by guests for example, the profile links will also be suppressed for the avatars.
- Caching works just as with the original core widgets. With longer caching times for blocks, the Recently Browsing widget might not work well, as it will not show the data in real time.
Installation & Usage Instructions
- Install the plugin in the ACP
- The settings are available in the Plugins section of the ACP
- To add the widgets to your website, open the Block Manager on the front end and drag the widgets onto your page